FREE 4 Week hearing aid trial – Your Invited!
Unitron- New Moxi Fit. It’s new inside and out. Enjoy style and functionality in perfect harmony, with a 312 battery, push button and telecoil. reddot-award-2015.
It’s so discreet
• FREE hearing screening
• Be fitted with trial hearing aids on the same day • No cost, no commitment & no risk
Speak to our friendly team to book your trial over the festive season.
Hurry! Aids are limited!
First 15 appointments go into a draw to win a Christmas Hamper.
SUBIACO DUNCRAIG AND GERALDTON
Offer ends January 15, 2016 *
Better Hearing Makes for Happier Holidays!
5 Ways Addressing Hearing Loss Can Make for Happier Long Week Ends!
Addressing hearing loss really can add to quality of life—during holidays and year round. Here’s what getting a hearing test and using our professionally fitted hearing aids may do for you:
1. Strengthen ties with family and friends. Healthy relationships rest largely on good communication. In one BHI study, more than half the respondents said using hearing aids improved their relationships at home, their social lives, and their ability to join in groups. Many even saw improvements in their romance.
2. Raise your spirits. People with untreated hearing loss often feel angry, frustrated, anxious, isolated, and depressed. But research shows that when they use hearing aids, many become more socially engaged, feel a greater sense of safety and independence, and see a general improvement in their overall quality of life.
3. Lead you to feel better about yourself. An important perk of using hearing aids can be enhanced emotional well-being. Research shows that when people with hearing loss use hearing aids, many feel more in control of their lives and less self-critical. One BHI study found that the majority of people with mild and severe hearing loss felt better about themselves and life overall as a result of using hearing aids.
4. Keep your mind sharp. Studies out of Johns Hopkins linked hearing loss with accelerated cognitive decline in older adults and found that seniors with hearing loss are significantly more likely to develop dementia over time. BHI studies found that many people with hearing loss report improvements in their cognitive skills with the use of hearing aids.
5. Unleash your earning potential. Hearing your best at work helps you do your best. One study found that using hearing aids reduced the risk of income loss by 90 to 100 percent for those with milder hearing loss, and from 65 to 77 percent for those with severe to moderate hearing loss. And people with hearing loss who use hearing aids are more likely to be employed than their peers who don’t.
For more information:
P: (08) 9388 8003