What Is The Best Hearing Aid Brand?
There are a lot of hearing aid brands out there, but which is best for you? Well, it depends on your individual needs! There is no one best brand for every hearing need, and anyone who says there is, is probably on that company’s payroll.
If you want to learn more about hearing aids, check out our resources:
What You Should Know Before You Choose
Step 1: Consult an Independent Audiologist
Step 2: Decide What Is Important For You
Step 3: Have Your Hearing Aid Fitted By a Professional
Hearing Aid Brands We Recommend
- Unitron – Global hearing aid manufacturers that produce both in-ear and behind-the-ear models. Unitron produce the Moxi Now – the world’s smallest wireless Receive-in-Ear (RIC) hearing aid.
- Phonak – Phonak have been producing hearing solutions for more than 70 years, and we’re a fan. They are constantly innovating to help their customers hear better.
- Oticon – The Oticon Opn hearing aids couple a high-quality sound experience with some very stylish designs, including invisible in-ear hearing aids.
- Starkey – Starkey created the first hearing aid for iPhone and have been innovating ever since.
- Widex – A family-owned Danish company, Widex has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of hearing aids in the world. Their innovation-first approach led to the world’s first in-the-ear hearing aids.
- Sivantos – Sivantos manufacture both the Siemens and Signia brands of hearing aids.