Professional Audiology Services
Audiology Services Perth
- Pensioners – are able to obtain free hearing services and free hearing aids with a voucher from the Hearing Services Program. You can find more information, as well as the medical form required, here.
- Veterans Affairs – are eligible also for free hearing services and hearing aids as outlined in ‘Pensioners’ above. They will need a Gold Card or White Card listing hearing as a disability.
- Chronic Disease Management – our registration with Medicare enables us to provide these services with a completed Allied Health form from you – includes children.
- Specialist Request – From ENT Specialists and Neurologists – Medicare rebatable.
- Children – Our paediatric audiologist specialist has many years of experience with children of all ages.
- Adult – We specialise in adult diagnoses and rehabilitation including specialised hearing aid prescription and fitting.
- Wax Removal – using a combination of micro-suction and manual extraction to safely and efficiently remove wax from the ear canals, as well as advice on wax management.
- Hearing Aids – A good price range with a wide range of styles, manufacturers and levels of technology. Custom made Hearing aids, expertly fitted with extensive hearing aid management training for successful hearing aid usage. One week trials available.
- WorkCover – these tests are usually ordered by and paid for by the employer.
- Insurance Claims – for hearing loss organised through Insurance Companies.
- Tinnitus – treatment with Neuromonics protocol has over 80% success rate. Treatment can be approved by the Dept. of Veteran Affairs. Neuromonics is approved by America FDA, and is especially successful for Veterans returning from conflict areas who are suffering from tinnitus.
- Hyperacusis – Acoustic shock diagnoses and treatment are available.
- Earplugs – custom made especially useful with grommets or perforations, or to prevent hearing loss in individuals regularly exposed to noise, such musicians.
If your patient has private health insurance they may be eligible for a rebate on hearing assessments, tinnitus treatments or hearing aids. They will need to contact their insurer to find this information out.
We are proud to celebrate over 35 years in business during which we have built a reputation for professional, friendly audiology services and the ability to turn people into successful hearing aid users.
Book An Appointment
For more information about our hearing healthcare services, please call (08) 9388 8003 or book online using the form below. We conduct the tests at our Perth based clinics, located in Subiaco and Duncraig, as well as at our Geraldton clinic.
Book An Appointment
For more information about our hearing healthcare services, please call (08) 9388 8003 or book online using the form below. We conduct hearing tests at our Perth based clinics, located in Subiaco, Manning and Duncraig, as well as at our Geraldton clinic.
The Definitive Guide To Choosing The Right Hearing Aid
In this FREE booklet, you will learn: